Born Fabulous will do everything within reason to protect any private and/or confidential information supplied by you during your use of the Website.
Born Fabulous may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to your:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- physical address;
- mobile telephone number;
- date of birth;
- childs details, gender weight height age no personally identifiable information and for research and support purposes; and
- only if appropriate, details of and information about your pregnancy.
Should your personal information change you are required to advise of us such changes in order for us to properly provide you with the services offered on the Website.
Born Fabulous will, in dealing with and handling your personal information, comply with applicable legislation.
Save as stated above, and to the extent that same does not contravene any applicable legislation, Born Fabulous may be required to disclose your personal information to a third party in the following circumstances:
- to employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Products or when delivering Products to you;
- to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property;
- to law enforcement and/or government officials and/or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in compliance with our obligations in terms of any applicable legislation; and
- to our suppliers in cases of defective Products.
Born Fabulous undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control.
If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this Website or anyone other than Born Fabulous, Born Fabulous shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party.