BeSafe® iZi Modular i-Size (Rear/Forward Facing)
R6,999.00 – R7,999.00
The BeSafe iZi Modular system is an innovative child safety system, from newborn to approximately 4 years. For this age the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size consists of one ISOfix compatible base and a child seats which conform to the new EU standard UN R-129 (i-Size). The jZi Modular I-Size can be used both rear facing and forward facing on the same base, The base module can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (105 cm tall) can be transported rear facing.
- Additional information
- Features, functions and benefits
- BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size
- Technical Information
- Safety and Textiles
- Additional Notes
Features, functions and benefits
The BeSafe iZi Modular system is an innovative modular child seat system, consisting of one ISOfix compatible base and two child seats which conform to the new EU standard UN R-129 (i-Size). The BeSafe iZi Go Modular is designed to protect your baby in the best possible way. The ISOfix base can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (105 cm tall) can travel rear-facing.
BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size
- iZi Modular i-Size installs quickly and securely onto the i-Size base
- The child safety system is designed to be compact in the car
- Patented feature makes it possible to extend the base to allow for more legroom as the child grows bigger in the rear-facing position
- Can be adjusted into several sleeping positions
- Easily adjust the integrated head rest and harness in a single action.
- Height: 61-105 cm rear facing, 88 – 105 cm forward facing
- Age: Approx. 6 months – 4 years
- weight: 18 kg
- Direction: Rear facing/forward facing
- Installation Type o ISOfix with base o NB: – Cannot be used with Seat belt (needs ISOfix base)
Safety and Textiles
- Approved: UN r129 (i-Size)
- BeSafe recommends rear facing as long as possible, and preferably to 4 years.
- Additional side impact protection with SIP+ (Side Impact Protection+)
- The car seat received top score (Very Good) in safety in ADAC/ Stiftung Warentest in May 2016 and is classed as ‘Best Buy’ from WHICH?
- Test and design awards: ADAC, WHICH?, Award for Design Excellence, Red Dot Design Award
Height: 61-105 cm, Age 6mth – 4 years, Direction Rearfacing / Forward facing
Shipping Box Measurements: