Stokke® MyCarrier® Back Carrier Accessory
- Additional information
- Features, functions and benefits
- Technical Information
- Safety and Textiles
Features, functions and benefits
- Grows with the child
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child
- Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
- The Stokke® MyCarrier™ is a baby carrier system with the following combinations:
- Front and Back Carrier
- Front Carrier with a separate purchase of a Back Carrier if desired at a later stage
- Back Carrier only
- PLEASE NOTE: The Front has to be bought to use the Back carrier. There is no harness in the Back carrier as this is an accessory and not a full carrier
- Front carrier suitable for age in months: 1-9
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg: 3.5 – 15kg*
* For low birthweight babies and children with medical conditions, seek advice from a health professional before using the product
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm: 53 cm
- Product weight in kg: 1.5 kg
- Materials: Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles
- Back carrier suitable for age in months: 9+
Safety and Textiles
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- The Stokke® MyCarrier is approved by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- That means that all textiles are made from organic fibres and all chemical inputs such as dyestuff¬ and auxiliaries meet strict environmental and toxicological criteria
- The Global Organic Textile Standard also ensures that the production of textiles is carried out according to environmental and socially responsible manufacturing. Rest assured in the knowledge that this product is safe for your baby, for you and for the environment
You have chosen a natural product made of GOTS certified organic cotton. The colouring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the colour will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth.
- Remove carabiners before washing.
- Use detergent without bleach.
- Gently spin-dry.
- Stretch when wet to keep original shape.
- Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat.
- DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Front and Back Carrier: Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- Main Harness: The main harness can be hand washed at 30°C..
Please note: that the product range may different from country to country.
All warranties require that the product has been normally cared for and all wooden products only have been used indoors.
The original purchase receipt must also be presented.
Warranties do not cover circumstances due to normal wear and tear and external impacts (e.g. colour changes resulting from sunlight on woodwork).
Product selection, availability, sales configuration, accessories, styles, and colours may vary in different countries and may change without prior notice.
For the most current information, please visit www.stokke.com or check with store associates.