Stokke® Trailz® Classic, Stokke® Trailz® Terrain
Stokke® Trailz® Chassis
Features, Functions and Benefits
Stokke® Trailz™, our amazing all-terrain stroller, is built for action and takes you wherever you want to go effortlessly with ease and comfort. Like all Stokke® Strollers, the seat and carry cot position are placed high up to encourage eye contact and connection between parent and child. Superior steering makes it easy to push, while the advanced tire suspension ensures a smooth ride for your baby. A durable leatherette handle provides a firm grip with a soft feel, offering the premium look of leather without the maintenance. Large air filled tires and a spacious waterproof shopping basket make Stokke® Trailz™ the perfect choice for active families who love the outdoors – no matter the season or terrain.
- Chassis weight in kg: 9.8
- Seat weight in kg: 3.8
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm: 95.5 x 127 x 62
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm: 95 x 50 x 62
- Seat suitable from: 6 months to 15kg
- Maximum storage load in kg: 13.5
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament
Must be washed separately!
Shopping basket can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water. See the user guide for further instructions.
The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning. All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain. If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.